Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTD and Nail Stamping Tutorial


Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in sooooooooooooo long. To be honest, I've just been a little lazy and kicked back for the summer. I've been in permanent vacation mode, LOL. 

My nail of today is a look I completed with a combination of nail stickers and nail stamping. The stickers (middle finger) were purchased from my local beauty supply store.  I created the stamped images with Pueen  36, from the Love Elements Set, purchased from Amazon. Base colors are Zoya Dana, Wet N Wild White and Finger paints Black Expressionism. I also stamped with the same Finger Paints Black and Konad White. 

I have on 3-4 layers of polish to help create a protective layer over the nail. It helps prevents nail chipping and tearing at work. 

And here's the nail stamping tutorial. Check it out to see how I created this look. 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love this mismatched mani :) looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute designer, i loooooveee itt!!! I'm follow you, ok? Kisses

    www.belmani.blogspot.com/

    from brazil

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails